Thursday 6 June 2013

Which Tablet?


     
So it's Honey Bee's Birthday next. She will be 8 years old! Cannot quite believe it!
It is not until September but I am looking at ideas for a present for her. Last year I managed to exchange some vodafone freedom freebee points or Nectar points for vouchers so I could afford to get her the Micro Maxi Scooter that all her friends have! 

This year.....hmmm......i was first thinking Nintendo DSi (not 3DS as I have heard bad things about them causing headaches or something). Again, some of her friends have one and being compact they can be carried easily on trips out or she can fulfill some her boredom time playing on it. Then I remembered how much she likes playing on 'nana's iPad' and seeing as I cannot afford and would not buy her one if I could, I thought a good alternative would be a cheap Android based Tablet. I know she would be the envy of some friends but I also know a couple of friends who do already have a tablet. 

They seem practical too as she will have more choice of games and I understand you can download an app for parental control or something?? The idea came about because I recall having the odd Groupon email in the past, advertising one and of course, right now there doesn't appear to be one on Groupon but even places like Currys do sub £100 ones that I am sure would be adequate. But which one? I would really appreciate some advice! Or any company out there willing to have one reviewed??!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment