Tuesday 4 June 2013

Diet dilemma

So, now we are back from our holiday it is time to knuckle down and get back on track with the diet!
I have been strictly following Weight Watchers online, typing every morsel of food into my online tracker and its has been going pretty well, but I decided that I would skip the few days away because it was too hard! The first couple of nights my evening meal was cooked for me by my friend's mum who follows Slimming World recipes so I convinced myself I must be eating reasonably healthily, but I blew the sensible eating apart when my friend's dad treated us to a three course meal at an Italian restaurant, washed down with copious amounts of red wine! Then there were the ice creams.......!! Well you can't go on holiday and not have ice cream! Then there was the Prosecco.........!! Well you can't go on holiday and not chink a few glasses with old friends...!!!
                        

So, back to normality and I have been strict with myself in the last 48 hours. I haven't dared weigh myself since being home. I will leave that to weigh in day on Friday. Hopefully it won't be too disappointing! I am feeling optimistic though because I know that if I put the effort in I can lose it! The pic above is my dinner today - crabstick salad! Just 5 propoints (with a dribble of dressing). I even treated myself to a chocolate mousse for pud! (2 pro points). I even have 7 pro points left over from today! Glass of wine? 3 pro points? Don't mind if I do........!!

No comments:

Post a Comment