Sunday 30 June 2013

Where does the time go?

Well I think the realisation has set in! Its been a week since my last blog post. I just don't know where the time has gone! I think with everything that is going on, I will be better off aiming to do weekly blog posts from now on unless something really interesting comes to mind that I feel I must blog about in between!

So what happened last week? Anyone?

Well I can tell you that since Wednesday I have been nursing poorly little ones! Firstly, Missy Moo came down with a croaky cough, temperature and sore throat (I think) and has been suffering ever since. My evenings disappeared for a couple of days as she kept waking herself up with the cough and discomfort so I brought her downstairs to doze on me before I went to bed. Honey Bee was also off school on Thursday as she started the day retching up saliva and a little bit of breakfast. Back to school Friday, them yesterday morning, after having driven to town for her swimming lesson and concluding before we parked up that she wasn't fit for her lesson, she consequently threw up all over the front seat of my mum's car! Oops!!

So Sweet Pea has a bit of a hoarse cough going on but seems to be fighting it better than Missy Moo. And although Honey Bee started to recover yesterday, she has been feeling pretty rough today with stomach pain and headaches. Fingers crossed she can go to school tomorrow - for her sake! She loves school!

I can't really remember much about the earlier part of the week - can't have been all that exciting!

I have to admit I did have a bit of respite on Friday evening as I went out with a fellow DV survivor for a quick bite to eat at a local pub. Had delicious lamb burger followed by aptly named Pimm's o'clock pud! Yummy!

Talking of Pimm's.....Its Wimbledon time! I am an avid tennis fan so I have been following Wimbledon and loving the excitement of Andy Murray but definitely overwhelmed by the current good form of Laura Robson! Fab to see some talent in the Women's game!

But can you believe it?! Only 3 weeks of term left!! 3 weeks!!
Lots of bits and bobs on too! Sports Day, Playgroup AGM, Honey Bee's school play, meetings, possible interview......

It is going to fly by!

No comments:

Post a Comment