Monday 17 June 2013

Monday madness and mayhem...



So its been a while since I have had my craft stuff out but it is something I like to do when I can find a moment or two! I have just made the two cards above from a few bits I picked up from one of those shops that sells all kinds of bits and bobs at very low prices! I wish I had more time to do more. I have lots of bits and bobs but it is time consuming and as much as I love it as a hobby it is not a priority over everything else I 'should' be doing in my spare time! 

OK, so how many people have read the story in the papers about Charles Saatchi's 'attack' on Nigella Lawson? The word 'attack' might seem a bit over dramatic but I don't think it is. For anyone who has had first hand experience of abuse from a partner or family member will know where I am coming from. We don't know all the facts but there were enough witnesses that evening in the restaurant - though a shame nobody leapt to Nigella's aid - and previous press interviews with Nigella suggest their relationship is volatile! I just hope Nigella sees sense soon and leaves him! Nobody deserves that kind of behaviour!

Off my high horse now! 

This morning I was on duty at Honey Bee's school again. I'm helping in the Reception class and I'm really enjoying it! Hopefully it will help in the long term towards my plan to train as a teaching assistant, but in the shorter term I just want to be able to help out and get an insight into what goes on in my daughters' school. Other mums help out with reading and 'tricky words' and now that Missy Moo is less dependent on me I feel I can give the time to the school. 

Mondays seem to go by much quicker now which is good in some ways! The afternoon is broken up anyway with the school run and with more mad, giggley, tickley, moments with the girlies, here I am again, catching up with everything before bed! 

Toodle-pip till the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment