Friday 24 May 2013

My new best friend!

I have to share with you this new product I have discovered in the supermarket today:

Warburtons seeded sandwich thins! As a pretty much dedicated online Weight Watchers dieter I have tried varying my lunch options to avoid the traditional old sandwich route because of 2 slices of bread costing me 5 pro points, then the additional points potentially from the filling - unless of course you pay beyond an affordable amount for a loaf of Weight Watchers own bread! Then I have tried the tortilla wrap (3 points) but you need to fill it up lots to make it worth it. When I first started out on the diet I was so serious that I got the polystyrene crackerbreads in and rationed out the cottage cheese. But hang fire.....Warburtons have created something that in my view is perfect for a 'light lunch' and looking at their website, they are quite adaptable to be used like a sandwich (but only 3 points) or like bruschetta for example and as anyone on the diet knows, every point can be precious, especially if it counts towards a relaxing glass of wine after the daily stresses of tantrum-ing toddlers!

Potty Update: Fab news! One wee in the potty! She likes to have a go at sitting on the potty every nappy change, in fact she insists and its definitely helping her progress. Each attempt is a step forward - maybe at this rate she could be dry before our summer holiday in August. No pressure though.

No comments:

Post a Comment