Tuesday 21 May 2013

Calling all techno wiz's.......

Ok......so I've just spent the last 90 minutes trying to set up a Facebook account for this blog and I'm not getting anywhere, fast! The problem I have is that Facebook won't allow a one word name (me3andfree) or a number in it. It has even started rejecting various versions of methreeand free or me threeand free as first and last names. I have given up for now but I think I might have temporarily left it at me threeandfree.......unless I try to tweak it again!

So anyone with any bright ideas?? I have tried a couple of options suggested by good old search engine checks, including changing the Proxy details via Mozilla Firefox then making Facebook think I am Indonesian!! (Due to the fact that some Indonesians apparently don't have a surname or something?!?)

To be honest, I am not even sure how I am going to keep up with emails, blogs, twitter and Facebook as well as parent my children!! How do people do it? I even like to chill by playing Sims Freeplay and Simpson's Tapped Out on the iPad and sometimes think I could devote more time to that than sticking the washing on, making lunch etc. Got to get a grip........

No comments:

Post a Comment